An Audio Sermon by Fr. Abraham Wassef
"And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless." Luke 1:6
Three things described Zacharias and Elisabeth:
1) Righteous! What "Righteousness" mean?
2) Walk in the commandments and ordinances of God! how?
3) Blameless! they were without blame. who of us is blameless in the eyes of God?
But we have Hope, we have repentance...
- Repentance is the way to blamelessness.
- Repentance is the way to righteousness.
- Repentance is the way to walk in the commandment of God.
How do I repent? (the perfect repentance)
1) Sit with yourself, don't deceive yourself.
2) Once you are honest with yourself, stop what you are doing wrong.
3) Stop desiring what i have done.
4) Hate the sin that you do.
To download this sermons click here -- To go to Audio library click here